Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last day of Monash Summer

Holla people!
Today's my last day of studying Monash summer class for this sem!
I dunno whether to say "hurray" or "oh,boy!" cause if it's the last one, it means that exam's freaking near!!!shoot!
I am a very pessimistic person and yes I feel like I haven't study anything though I've passed 13 days of classes=.=

Anyway, we went karaoke this afternoon (with Ario, Nato, Nat" and Mimi), and yeahhh damn had lotsa fun,wanna wanna again,hahaha
Sang mostly KPOP(just me:P) English and hardly sang Mandarin,lol
quite disappointed cause there's no "Like a G6" song, which I've learnt the rap=.=whatever~
Kinda lost my voice rite now but still fine^^

There's this new song by Mighty Mouth called Tok Tok ft. Soya~
A really great song! Love it immediately~




I guess better start studying from tomorrow T^T
Wish me luck people so I can have a peaceful day every single day,hahaha~~~

God bless yall!!!PEACE!!!

Best regards,
Jenn^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment