Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Officialy a University Student

Hello everyone^^
how are you guys doing?i hope to hear good news from you guys soon^^

well,it's a bit late to celebrate but Hell yeahh!!!I'm 18 and officially a university student already!!!*clap clap*
I'm currently in Monash University Sunway Campus taking Business and Commerce and doing a double major in Accounting and Management.
I'm quite enjoying my life now after those many changes happened~
okay,things have been crazy since the last time i posted something here,everything's changed with the departure of valen and asek back to medan,but they'll be here again next February^^ (miss you loads ♥♥♥)
My dear friend Stephen(SW) is now in a relationship with Shindy(cincin)!!!Congrats!!!:D
Cindy has come and welcoming her joining VU together with new friend Jeffry(Janda) and Emi^^
Me?Yes,i'm in Monash,facing the cruelty of uni life together with all my friends who are mostly from CIMP so no worries,haha^^
anyway,there are lots of stuffs that haven't been told but it seems that they are just too many,so better to be told one on one,lol
anyway,
since i've started Monash i guess won't be even posting anything for at least a month,well maybe more,cause as what i heard,Monash will be really stressful!!!
so I wish you all a very great day everyday and best wishes for you all and for me^^
Great Future awaits you all^^
God Bless:D

Best regards,
Jennifer ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment