Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stressed out!

I don't really have anything to say,I'm just too stressed out!!!
I have a 44 pages to read and I've managed to read only 10 pages and it's already too much for me!
I really can't take university pressure!!!it's scary,and i could never sleep well!
I hate university!I hate Monash!I hate assignments!!!arghhh,I'm just hating my life now!
I can't really enjoy it!!!
I'm stressed out,I never feel like this before, as if i wanna try to suicide and leave the world...
No worries,I won't do that,many will feel sad cause of it,maybe not you but my family and friends sure will,I know them well,they have hope in me...
I may sound pathetic to you,but yes now I am,I admit that!
I hate to admit that but that's the truth.
I don't really wish my life would be awesome,like having all As or at least Bs,by just passing and not failing any subjects, I am already grateful!
I don't really know how I feel,what I want cause I am truly desperate.
Don't know what to say more,but I do feel better after writing these,not fully relieved but at least it helps a bit,and that's enough.
That's all I guess,will just stay stuck and probably give up soon with those 44 pages!
I need more encouragement,so needing that!
Whatever happens hopefully will show me the way to find my mission!
Best of luck for you all (and for me!)

p.s.Please don't be like me,be a better person and find what you want in life!God bless you all~

Best Regards,
Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment