Thursday, June 9, 2011

Law

"The law is reason free from passion."
                Well, no offense to Aristotle...
                but in my three years at Harvard...
                I have come to find that passion is a key ingredient...
                to the study and practice of law and of life.
                It is with passion, courage of conviction...
                and strong sense of self...
                that we take our next steps into the world...
                remembering that first impressions...
                are not always correct...
                you must always have faith in people...
                and most importantly... 
you must always have faith in yourself.
Elle Woods (Legally Blonde)

hello readers:)
It's a good day isn't it?no? if good then i'm glad for you, if not don't worry you're not the only one i feel the same too:)
I'm trying to be more positive these days, abandoning my sorrowful side and maintain my cheerful side:D
anyway tomorrow i have a "Business Law" paper which quite worries me somehow cause it seems that though i know it quite well i afraid that it won't be that easy for me to find the exact answer even with books and notes in front me...
Watched legally blonde yesterday (again) and it really inspires me a lot!i love and big fan of elle woods!!! i hope i could really do as well as her with Law... above is the inspiring quote:)


tumblr_lmiyl5ucTq1qc5aqro1_400.jpg


Here's my fav screen cap:)

tumblr_lmiy3qd3Lp1qc5aqro1_500.png




I'm sure i'm not the only one having finals, so for everyone having their finals right now Good Luck and all the best kayyyy, you nail it!!!


fonts-good luck.jpg
Jenn♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment