Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just another day

Hi readers,
these few days it feels like my life is playing with my patience... I used to have so much patience but these days I just couldn't control it. I am still not so used to the environment here, many things are changing, maybe it's because it's just my second day here. Yep am in Medan for 3 weeks holidays. Although there are many good things happening, bad things never forget to come afterwards. That's why I am being moody. On my first day, I've done something that I wish I would never have to but for some reasons, my patience has reached its limit. I am looking forward for good occasions to happen during this holiday and taking a lot of rest.
Here's a song for lovebirds just to make you realize, "sometimes lovers need a holiday
and that's just the way it is" :)




have a good day~
Jenn♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment