Saturday, August 8, 2009

Starting to blog

Hello, everyone...
First of all I want to introduce myself.
I'm Jennifer you can just call me J or Jenn as you wish...
Some of you maybe wondering why the name is "MissyWhatevJenn", actually it doesn't mean anything just because I like to use the word "whatever/whatev" then some start calling me "miss whatever" but I love this name better so that's it!
Honestly I don't really like blogging, but I do it this time because I'm in the middle of my stress of homework which I can't even start and FYI it's due on Monday. I'm wondering if I can finish those just in a day,<>
I think I just have to spend the whole weekends with the "homework" thing, sound bad isn't it?
Well, just a suggestion for you guys, please don't be like me, do your homework earlier and finish it.
I guess that's all to start this thing up,
so I'll see you guys later and have a nice weekend everyone....


Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment