Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Trip to Negeri Sembilan

It's Saturday!
Today we have a trip to negeri sembilan or "the state of nine" with the cimp students and lecturers, it's a tiring one but fun.
As an exception for today, we have to wake up early not to mention that usually I wake up at 11,lol.
We went to many places to see the real native people, the old palace, and the unexpected waterfall(though i don't see any waterfall at that place).
We took lots of pic, but mostly in my friend's cam so I'll just show you some....
Hope you enjoy!


This is the pic when I made "anyaman"(i don't really know what the name in English), this probably was the first time i really succeeded making a handmade thing,haha....

This is at the tree house with my MDM teacher, Ms. Chia...
(FYI this tree house were built without using any nails)

That's all for today....
Thank you

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment