Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stressful week

Hi everyone!

So how's your day?
If you're asking about mine, my answer is totally bad....

It's been few days that i feel this bad,
this week can't go any worse, all the assignments must be handed in like this week cause we are having holiday next week for the whole week.
Sounds awesome but we have to suffer from this stressful week first. All of my three subjects are giving assignments which due date is like continuous?(i don't know what you call)
So,like today for English, tomorrow Maths, next two days Management...
Huff, tired? Definitely!
I haven't done any of them, so i was like "OH GOD!SAVE ME!"
dramatic?yes,I am....
I wonder if i can finish them on time,perhaps cause today i don't wanna touch any hw for i've been stressing lately on my 1000words essay, let's just think to do it on school...
can't wait for 7 to come....
I guess i need to go to bad,
so see yaa...

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment