Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cheer Up!

Tuesday,Feb 9 2010
12.18AM

After few days of sorrowing,finally yesterday i got to cheer up a little,
it's still sad to think how fool am i to lost my phone because of my carelessness...

i feel sorry for some to have worried them so much,
thanks for caring me all,
i feel a lot better now thanks to you all...
esp. natalia and valen and stephanie who have been willing to borrow me their phones when i lost mine,to help me contact my mom...

I cried a lot on the day,
i cried a lot the day after,
and i did cry yesterday too, but just a bit^^

it's really hard for me to just let it go that easily,
i'm sure i soon will but still i need time~~~

everyone has been telling me to be patient,
and to just let it go,
take that accident as a lesson and a way to get rid of unluckiness~
they say if you lost sth before CNY(chinese new year),you are throwing away your unluckiness~~~yeah i hope so...

i'm currently busy for college stuffs since this week is the worst before cny,
assignments,projects,exams,quizzes are due all in this week,
so gonna work hard and do my best!
i'm gonna try the best for this week and to CHEER me UP too^^
yeah,just wish me luck guys,
thanks again to all my friends and mom too,
you're the best!

god bless us all x3

Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment