Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Worst Day on the Second Month in 2010

Hey everyone,
I'm in total BAD MOOD today,
guess what?i just got an accident that i lost my phone while i was shopping at MNG pyramid,
sucks i know!
It all happened on Saturday,Feb 6th 2010!!!
but what to do,someone just don't have feeling and took my phone away,
i feel so stupid and so damn sad of myself...

I Hate today,
i kept on saying if just if just and more if just...
everything was a shock to me,
I got really traumatic and really scared to go out for now...

I couldn't smile for a moment and was panicking,
but then i watched "The Spy Next Door" and laughed but then i cried a lot,
tears just won't stop falling thinking of a one-month-old Blackberry jave of mine,
Love that phone so much and now it's gone...
T^T

Can't enjoy my life for now,need lots of time to recover from my trauma and shock...
and even worst still got plenty of homework due Monday,sucks!!!
i just hope that the one taking my phone will get the punishment and hope he/she didn't use my phone for harm,
i would just pray for now~
please wish me more luck,i need lots of support
yeah my hope for more things must disappear now,
I'm certain that my parents won't grant any wish of mine for this year(hope not!)

Whatever,I'm in big doom,just wish me have a better condition!
god bless me and all of you~

0 comments:

Post a Comment