Friday, February 12, 2010

Chinese New Year is coming!

ahhh,
hello everyone,
i'm in a big mood of lonely now though chinese new year is like 2 more days to come...

today,
mimi,valen, and asek are going back to medan,they've just called me and they are in the plane now,
will be missing you guys:'(

ahhh anw,
today i'm gonna watch "valentine's day" with viona,cinkcink,jessi and my beloved friend natoo^^

however tomorrow my day of being a loner will start,
tomorrow everyone is going back to their hometown...
why am i still here?
yeah because my fam is coming and they are leaving on tuesday,ckkckc

It's Chinese new Year but yet i'm alone here,
hahhh so sad...
whatever happens i hope i will have at least a friend to accompany me here,ckck
poor me:'(

Lastly,
i hope you guys have a wonderful holidays and
"Happy Chinese New Year" guys!!!
thanks for everything before and i wish us all the best:)

Jennifer:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment